Price List | Find Us On: Facebook | Blogger | Tel: +44 (0)1974 202581
Bed & Breakfast Accommodation, Ceredigion,
Nr. Aberystwyth, Aberaeron & New Quay, Wales
- A small family run Bed and Breakfast where Welsh is spoken.
- All rooms have tea/coffee making facilities, colour TV, hot water, shaver points and heating.
- Breakfast room has beautiful sea views.
- Choice of traditional, vegetarian or vegan breakfast available at flexible times.
- We are a non-smoking establishment. Children and pets (by prior arrangement) are welcome.
View our: Rooms, Facilities & Full Price List
Aromatherapy massage and reflexology available by appointment.
- Internet access (wireless) in public areas
- Wakeup call
- Non-smoking (throughout)
- All rooms have Tea/Coffee making facilities, colour TV, hot water, shaver points and heating. The breakfast room has sea views
- Ample private off road parking available
- Pets allowed by prior arrangement!
Dining OptionsBreakfast is served downstairs between 07:00-09:00 in our dining room which has sea views.
Meals AvailableBreakfast (Continental)
Breakfast (Full cooked)
Extra charges may apply.
- Animal watching
- Dart board
- Fly fishing
- Gym off-site
- Beach nearby
- Fine dining
- Football field
- Golf - driving range
- Horse riding
- Nature trail
- Tennis courts - outdoor
- Water activities
- Bird watching
- Golf - miniature
- Mountain biking
- Sightseeing tours
- Internet connection (wireless)
Support for the Mobility Impaired
- We have a ground floor single room, please contact us directly to ensure availability of this.
Bed & Breakfast Accommodation, Rooms, Facilities & Price List
View our: Rooms, Facilities & Price List
During your stay treat yourself to an Aromatheraphy Massage
Mary is a fully qualified and experienced ITEC
(International Therapy Examination Council) massage therapist and has
diplomas in Anatomy, Physiology, Aromatherapy and Reflexology. Mary has
also undertaken an introduction to Cranio-Sacral Therapy and has
completed the Cruse bereavement-counseling course.
An on going interest in massage therapy including
courses in Romania and Spain and also more recently the integration of
Japanese techniques has enabled Mary to offer a truly unique enjoyable
and beneficial treatment for people of all ages.
GIVE IT A TRY YOU WILL FEEL THE DIFFERENCE.
View our: Value Stress Buster Breaks